Wednesday 2 September 2009

HOW TO BUY ?

BUYING locally – if you live in Nottingham
I’ll be delighted to receive your visit at Backlit Studios if you wanted to have a closer look and try some pieces on or look at my drawings. Just arrange an appointment by mailing me at celinesd@hotmail.com or contact me through Facebook (Céline Siani Djiakoua).

BUYING through INTERNET
1 - Send an email to celinesd@hotmail.com indicating :
o the item’s number + description (you can copy and paste from the blog)
o whether you will be paying by Paypal OR internet banking

2 – In either case, you will receive a Paypal invoice or a mail indicating the total amount (including postage costs). This will be done within the 24H following your order.

3 - Pay directly through the Paypal link OR arrange an internet banking payment ( I will send you my bank details)

4 – You will receive an email confirmation for the reception of your payment as soon as I get it and I will post the item the same day or the day after, depending on the Post Office opening times.


PAYMENT DEADLINES
Please make payment within 48 hours of purchase.


SHIPPING (FREE POSTAGE if you buy more than 2 items)

JEWELLERY
Postage costs for 1 or 2 items :
- for United Kingdom : £1.00
- for EU : £1.20 
- For any other country : £1.70

Postage costs for more than 2 items :
- for United Kingdom : FREE
- for EU : FREE
- For any other country : FREE

DRAWINGS
Postage costs will depend on the drawings sizes.


JEWELLERY PACKAGING
All jewellery purchases are sent in their personalized packaging in brown Kraft paper, acid free white tissue paper and raffia ribbon.

REFUNDS and EXCHANGES
Returns of undamaged items are accepted within 30 days of receiving your purchase. Please contact me to request a refund.
No refund will be offered for shipping errors (i.e. getting lost or damaged in the mail).


ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
I welcome any request for similar items at similar prices and any specific commissions.


Jewellery Parties can be arranged at your house, for a minimum of 5 potential customers. Mail me for any further information.


Recycled Jewellery Workshop can be arranged at your house, for a minimum of 5 potential customers. Mail me for any further information.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home